Last night was a fun night. Bo and I went out with one of our friends to downtown Greenville after a yummy dinner of Indian food!!! When leaving downtown of course you know what it was doing.. Raining. Yes we had to walk through the rain a couple of blocks. All we could really do was laugh and keep walking. Once we got in our car we headed to the airport. One of our friends Pam, was coming in town for Cammie and Phillip's wedding and we wanted to welcome her in style. It was so much fun for me, Chrissy, Bo, and Jake to welcome her home in such a great manner! It was quite fun and her reaction was the best!!!
Saturday is a big day for Cammie and Phillip; and my sister, Ashley and Jimi!! Weddings, Weddings, Weddings.. I wish them all the best in their marriages.
Saturday is a big day for Cammie and Phillip; and my sister, Ashley and Jimi!! Weddings, Weddings, Weddings.. I wish them all the best in their marriages.

No comments:
Post a Comment