Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And they are done!


Sorry been gone for so long.. Seems like there is something to do every day and then when the day comes to an end, I lie in bed thinking.... I should have blogged today. But with that my invitations are ordered, addressed, and stuffed. Next on the agenda is the stamps! Once those are done, all of you my friends will recieve an invite to our special day! I just love the invitations. They are contemporary in some sorts, but also traditional. I can't wait for them to get to your house so you can enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!