Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh the life of a politician...

Over the past couple of days I have seen a different spark in Bo's eye!!! He is a true politician at the depths of his soul. I have seen him look like a kid in a candy store while working. We have been working on mailbox hangers for Billy Webber. He is running for the school board race on Tuesday! Bo used to do this when he lived in Columbia and he ran for Town Council. He is always in the mix when it comes to politics in the news. I just have realized what I am getting myself into...

I love to watch him when he is happy and he is definately in hog heaven these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!