10. I have learned that Bo is so talented at what he does! I have seen him in action with photo shoots and commercial shoots. The more I see the more I fall in love with him! He is an amazing Marketing man!
9. When it is 16 degrees out you should let your pipes drip... Or they will freeze and you won't take a shower until 3pm.
8. We must have a huge heat lamp over our house. When it snows everywhere else we get NOTHING!
7. Having a day off from school is so great because you get to spend it in Asheville just wasting the day away!
6. Even though I said I would never have a dog inside, I do like it when Jake comes in. He is so sweet and (don't tell Bo) I am so falling for him. Such a precious pup!

5. Have I said lately that I miss my friend Kimmy.. Just in case she forgets!
4. Speaking of missing people, I miss you Amanda.. Hopefully we can get a girl's night together for Wicked in Charlotte.
3. I think that I am beginning to enjoy politics. It is the Mass. Senate race today and we are waiting on the polls. I am learning and kinda enjoying it. :)
2. I am grateful for what we have. Look around at what you have and realize that you are SO blessed! Please pray daily for those in Haiti. They are so lost right now and need to know that they are loved!
1. Life is grand! Couldn't imagine it any other way.. Thank you Lord for keeping Bo in your pocket until the right time. You are amazing!

amber - you're gonna make me cry! i miss you too and the wicked thing is a sure bet - i just gotta get the info for you. i can't wait! i love you!
ReplyDelete