Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not so fun day off...

So yesterday wasn't the best of days. I hadn't been feeling well and was hoping that if I rested I would soon pass the yuck feeling. After going to bed at 5pm on Monday night and then waking for school I soon realized I wasn't better. I headed to school and then had to get a sub. Being at home alone isn't fun at all; especially when your sweet husband is out of town and can't take care of you. Also on the way home from dancing I hit a pothole along with 7 other cars and we all had blown tires. So here are 10 things I learned yesterday:
1. Sleeping with no alarm is wonderful!
2. Sleeping with no alarm on a rainy day is even better.
3. When you don't feel like eating but get the craving for something...my new concauction of pineapple, yogurt and granola is AWESOME!
4. Taking three kinds of headache medicines at different times of the day won't hurt your body. I tried it and then my headache went away.
5. Chick Fil A makes the best chicken noodle soup in the world and it will solve your aches and pains.
6. Hitting a pot hole at 730 at night isn't fun especially when you have to call someone to help you because your sweet hubby is out of town. The ok part is that the city will pay for a new tire for all of us and any damage that it caused! Dang Spartanburg Roads...
7. When I was off I was stuck at home and not wanting to leave but I did find a great chili recipe we will try tonight. It is a crock pot one! So cross your fingers.
8. I heard that there was more snow and ice coming.. Really? Are you serious?
9. I was able to watch Y&R at its real time rather than on the DVR.
10. I miss my husband when he isn't around... Or have I already said that? I love him tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!