Saturday, April 3, 2010
NOLA!!
Bo and I had a great time in New Orleans. There was lots to see and lots to eat! I don't understand how people in a place could possibly be so thin; I feel like we ate the entire time. I told a friend that I was going to move my residence to the gym for the next few weeks to work on what all I had eaten while gone. We drove to LA and stopped along the way once. We did do a swamp tour which was really neat. Just able to see how poeple live along the river banks and what all Katrina did and how people are still adjusting. Once we had checked into our hotel we hit the ground running. There is so much to do while on vacation and you never feel like you can get it all done and not be dog tired. So I have attached a few pics of our trip.
Middendorf's: The best catfish in the world.. I do believe so!
The beauty of the swamp
We were able to go back to the Musician's Village and find the house I helped build during the Rebuild of 07 after Katrina
Can't leave the French Quarter without a picture with The Living Statue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- The McDonalds
- About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!
I can not believe you were in new orleans! When you ate at Middendorf's you were 45 minutes from my house. We live just over the MS state line. I actually took Mary Lindsey to New Orleans yesterday with some friends to bum around for the day. She ate her first Beignet! She loved it! So glad you are so happy! Married life is so much fun!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! I can't believe that. If I had known we would have driven to see yall!!
ReplyDelete