As the new year starts with school in one month I sit and realize how special it is to be a part of such a sweet group where I work. Before school was out our grade level recieved news that one of our teachers would be moving to Kindergarten. With all of the budget cuts that are going on the district is making the decision to move teachers around the building and to other schools rather than hiring new teachers. So we knew that Lisa would be moving to K and I had already settled with it and was sad. Lisa is such a special person to me. She is the voice of reason who will give a good perspective when it is needed. Lisa even though you are just down the hall you will be missed tremendously! Then today an email comes to us from our principal and I had heard through the grapevine that this might be happening but we are also losing another teacher in our grade level. Susan will be going to a wonderful school Fairforest Elementary, where I went to school as a child. I know that she will do an amazing job there, but it doesn't make it easier to let her go. She is always the one who has something witty to say and has been my early morning duty buddy for a while. We just seemed to mesh together. Susan is a great person who knows when you need to be lifted up and she knows how to make you laugh histerically! THANK YOU Susan. You will be missed in our amazing grade level! Love you tons sweet friend!
All of us on Farmer's Day: A District 6 tradition
Me, Chrissy, Lisa, Susan, and Shanda
No comments:
Post a Comment