So a few days ago Allison said that I should start a blog... I wondered yeah who wants to read about my life, but she says that people want to.
We will begin this fun journey with July 3rd. That is when I got engaged to Bo! We are very excited about what lies ahead for us and our life together!
So I guess the best thing to do is to bear with me and then comment everyone once in a while just to make me feel better! :) I will try my hand at it and try to be witty and not bore everyone to death!
So here goes the journey!
So here goes the journey!

Yay!! So glad you joined the blogging world!! You'll be glad you started this blog...you'll love reading back at all the different posts! And what a great time to start one too! Have fun on your journey!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I am glad you made one, so I can read about your interesting life! Happy posting.
ReplyDeleteHey Amber...glad you found blogger. It's really a great way to be more detailed about what's going on than FB and like a live journal of your life that you'll have forever. I started ours when Parker was born and I'm so glad I did. i love to go back and read what I wrote and see pics of him instantly 3 years ago to now...amazing the change. Enjoy your wedding planning & I look forward to reading about your journey! :)
ReplyDeleteYea!!! So glad you joined in on the blogging world! Now I can keep even more tabs on you missy! :) I can't wait to read all about the journey of wedding planning. So excited for you Amber!
ReplyDelete