Thursday, August 27, 2009

God you never cease to amaze me!

I write tonight with lots on my mind. I have never realized how important someone is to you until you think that they are mad or frustrated or disappointed in you. About a year ago I went to God and said, "God if you want me to be single then that is the plan that you have for me and I will have to be content with it. I think that I became content and not complacent like others thought I was. I just thought of it as a part of my life where I would be alone and just enjoy what life had to offer to me. Boy did I ever think that I would be where I am today.

When I finally had heard enough people tell me that I might want to try Match.com I decided ok ok I will try. I had first thought, "Do I really want to find my husband on the internet? That is for weirdos..." But I gave in and placed a profile there. With in about a month I had been on one date...YIKES! That is the only comment on that one. Boy do voices not match faces...:) Then I thought one night I would search by zipcode and I did (this is how I think the story went, Bo might think differently) what I found was this so super cute man with glasses in the snow. I thought where is this. We don't get snow around here. So I think I winked first who knows?

My wink was responded with a chat from a man who had a marketing business and then was a DJ for fun and was located in Greenville. We chatted for 15 max and then met. I know crazy story, but if that isn't God, then I don't know what is. God had placed this man in my life and here I was meeting him... I guess we say the rest is history.

Here is where I want to "brain dump" as he calls it: I realize tonight after many conversations we have had and much wedding stuff today that Bo McDonald is the most amazing man in the world. He gives me what I need daily to continue. He is the one who keeps me sane, he is my calmer and my cheerleader. So many times I look back and what I have previously had with relationships and think I was crazy to think that that was going to be my husband... I now know without an inkling of a doubt, this is who God wants me with. He understands and loves my craziness. Why I don't know, but I have to realize that it is not me, it is all from the work and the planning of God! I am so blessed to have a man who loves me more than life itself.

As December 5 approaches I contemplate what our life will be. What we will do, where our endeavors will lead us. I do know one thing though, I can't wait to spend the remaning portion of my life with him.

Thanks friends for listening to me brain dump tonight. I just thought that it was vital to share my happiness with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!