Friday, August 21, 2009

A week down...

So.. I finally made it a week with my little 2nd graders and I can't decide if they are just more rowdy this year or if I am just a year older; but I am exhausted. I can't imagine what it is like to have little ones to take care of and then teach also.. Law I think that I should probably go into the kitchen and get toothpicks for my eyes... I can't even hold them open even when typing this. I am hoping this weekend to catch up on sleep and be ready for next week and all of the meetings that it has planned for me.

Night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!