Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. McDonald...

We are back!! and oh what a wonderful time it was. The wedding was absolutely amazing. Bo and I had the best time. It was what we wanted and more. We were able to spend time with his parents and my parents, our family and our friends!! I understand what everyone says now when they say I don't remember much. I really don't! It is like it is slow motion, I remember doing the activities, but not sure who I saw or who I spoke to. :) The best was the day before I was able to talk to my friend Kimmy who has been living in Africa for a while. She called me on my cell phone from skype, which was such a blessing!
After the wedding we went on our quick getaway to the mountains. It is a place called Butterfly Creek Inn. You have to visit it if you have a chance. It is amazing! We were pampered by Sarah, the owner. She treated us as her family and took the best care of us! She fed us and talked to us, had coffee with us. Just like family! Please guys if you have a chance take a look at her site http://www.butterflycreekinn.com/ and take a weekend to go and see her if you can!!
Thank you to all of our friends and family who care so much for us and took the time to share with us this ever so special weekend!

Here are a few pics from the weekend and as we have more I will post them!


First pic is of me and Randall; my cousin!

Bo and I eating some cake and getting in the car to head over the reception!


My sweet friends Cammie and Chrissy, my honoraries!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!