Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's your Top Ten?

Tonight is Saturday after Christmas and I sit home alone tonight. Bo is working on the radio station and won't be home for a while. Sitting home alone is not like it used to be. I used to be fine with sitting home alone because it was the norm, but now it is not the norm. I am used to just being able to yell into Bo's office and be able to hear a sweet voice come from it. But sitting alone allows me to think.
I am overwhelmed with emotion today. So much has happened in the last month and I am amazed! So with my friend Amanda in mind I will make my Top Ten for the month:
10. I have a new name and a new husband! :)
9. I have been married for 3 weeks... Where does the time go? Does it always go by this fast?
8. Christmas was the best ever. It is amazing how spending Christmas with your spouse makes life so much better!!
7. I have realized that I am NOT here to please other people. I am here to please Him!
6. We are so fornuate in the things that we have; so take time to do something for someone else. It will add joy to your life!
5. I miss my friend Kimmy, who is living in Africa right now.
4. But she gives great wedding gifts!! She called me the day before the wedding through skype! I was blessed!
3. Our friends Jennifer and Travis were blessed today with the birth of their precious little baby girl Payden. God has blessed them!
2. Sunday will bring the bowl game for Clemson. Go Tigers!
1. The #1 thing I am trying to learn and teach myself. Worrying gets me NO WHERE! So I pray for the ability to not worry and leave the worrying to Him!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing top ten! i have to utilize #7 too! that is my biggest goal for the year as well! happy new year to you both and i hope to be able to spend some time with amber in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!