The past week or so has been a whirlwind of this and that and now since our family members know we can let the cat out of the bag. We are moving back to Greenville, SC. When Bo and I first started dating he put his house on the market and it has been there for 15 months. I know that it is not the best time to place a house on the market but you would think that within the past year or so that we could even gotten a bite or something; at least with the amount we had dropped on the price.
We have talked about what would be the best situation for us and we decided that moving to Greenville would be best. We go to church at Seacoast in Greenville, have our small group in Greenville, and out of a five day week we spend at least 2 to 3 of those days in Greenville with our friends so it seemed like the feasible thing to do.
In the meantime I think that our house has an upset stomach. Everyday I think that I am getting somewhere with the packing and then I go to bed and then when I awake the next morning it looks as though the house has thrown up. It is becoming an overwhelming process but we are making it.
We are excited as to what this next chapter will bring in our lives. As we get settled we will make pics and post them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment