Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Wicked Weekend...
I keep forgetting to post about how great a few weekends ago was. I am so blessed to have sweet friends that I can keep in touch with even when they are just a few hours away. Julie and I drove to Rock Hill to spend time with Amanda and her sister Olivia a few weeks ago. We went to see the most amazing show, WICKED! I have seen it before, but it was just as great the second time. I even saw things that I didn't even remember from the first time. We went to Amanda's house and had a little lunch of yummy subs and since it was Julie's 30th birthday we had a surprise ice cream cake. Then we left for the show. It was great as I was saying! Once we left the show we went to have a fun dinner at Cheesecake Factory, another amazing place. It was just so nice to be able to sit and remember fun memories and laugh about them. So nice to sit, talk, and laugh as though there is no tomorrow. I am one blessed girl to have such special people in my life. Thanks Amanda, Olivia, and Julie for one Wicked weekend! Now we just have to get ourselves to New York City to see it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- The McDonalds
- About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!
No comments:
Post a Comment