Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Ready...



I was browsing through a friend; thanks Melissa!! of mine's blog just today and came across a post about Clemson Football. I am so proud to be a deep rooted southerner. I have always lived here and loved it. I never knew that God would bless me with a "Damn Yankee" who loves my southern ways and puts up with them.:) I am most blessed though that he has converted and loves the Tigers just as I do.
Being a graduate I regret not taking advantage of the time that I had at Clemson. I should have rocked the games and wore more orange. Since we can't go back on those sweet days that I miss deeply I have to make up for it now! I am ready for the sweet sound of the Tiger Rag. I am ready for the the sweet smell of tailgaters BBQing. I am ready for cooler weather where I can wear my orange and purple with pride! Thank you God for a great state to live in where we can celebrate and enjoy the most exciting 25 seconds in college football. So with all that said.. I AM READY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!