Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Wedding Dress
I am pretty sure that I have narrowed it down to the dress I want. You always hear that it is the one that you chose first that you go back to. That is it. I love the dress. I have to wait to see what the seamstress says about one thing on the dress and then the descision will be made. I am thrilled about it. It is very simple, but elegant. More when I find the bridesmaid's dresses today. That is the goal of the day. Time is ticking away and I have to try and get some things nailed down before the stress of school starts. The other thing is a band or a DJ? Any suggestions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- The McDonalds
- About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!
no matter what, you'll be a beautiful bride! that's so exciting!!!
ReplyDelete