Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Ho Ho Eve!!



Our Clemson Tree!
I write this today as I sit looking arouond at all the decorations and the gifts and laughing with Ashley; knowing that I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have been overly blessed this season. I look and think about how wonderful and blessed I am. At this point last year I didn't even know who Bo was. God has a special way of holding onto special prizes until the right time. I know that God held him in his pocket until I had surrendered!
I am so excited that there are so many of my friends who have gotten married and this is our first Christmas' as married couples! God is good... We are spending tonight with mom and opening presents, then coming home to spend time together! We are going to bring in the dog and we can all wake on Christmas together!
My friend Amanda will celebrate her baby boy's birth on Christmas. He came on Christmas two years ago and now is so BIG! Happy Birthday E!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Love, Bo and Amber

2 comments:

  1. you are too sweet to mention my little man on his birthday! i'm actually holding back the tears. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE McDONALDS on your very first Christmas together! I love you Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Amanda! You know you are a precious friend of mine. I hope that Christmas was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!