Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wicked!!


Ok raise your hand if you haven't seen Wicked yet? I am pumped becuase I have seen it while in New York but my friends Amanda and Julie and I have planned to see it again in June! It will be a girl's weekend that I can't wait for! I haven't seen Amanda since November at my surprise birthday party and I miss her terribly. We have planned to make it a girl's weekend. Jules gets to celebrate her 30th early that weekend which will be fun! After much back and forth through email and facebook we finally nailed down a date.

I can't wait to spend time with two sweet special friends!!!! Are yall as ready as I am?

4 comments:

  1. OH YEAH!! I have never seen it and have been wanting to...so I am VERY excited! It will be a fun girls weekend!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!! I am so very excited as well and now I feel like I'm waiting like I did for New Moon! It's going to drive me crazy!! :) And YES - it does happen when you get married. Just wait until you have a child. You feel like you can't keep ANYBODY happy. HA - your true friends will understand and know you will come around and see them when you can. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's from me of course - amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for understanding.. Just feeling guilty lately and don't want my friends to think that I don't care; especially those that are far away! Love you Mander!!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!