Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day #2 Thanks for Giving



Thanks for giving: Your Life... Today is a day of thankfulness. I am thankful for those who have given their lives in order for me to have the freedoms that I do. I look at my day and think of all the things that I am able to do all just because of the freedom that someone else has given me. Just the fact that I am a woman and I am able to do things that not all women across the world can do. Just take a moment to think of all the freedoms you have just because someone today, yesterday, or years ago gave their life for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!