Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanks For Giving


Art work from a second grader

I have been away for a while, but with it being the month of November I wanted to share my Thanks for Giving. I will try to write a post each day that is with Giving Thanks! So many days I have to just leave stress at home and retreat to school to where my babies need me. I have to just dig into them and be their comfort and their peace of mind. As hard as it is to do when many of them come from so many unfornuate situations, but I have to be the safe place. So here is what we are thankful for in our class. Enjoy what my second grade babies have to say.
We are thankful for:
Mrs. McDonald: I am thankful to be their teacher!
Karishma: my family
Collin: for the food God gave us
Lille: for my family
Omar: for my friends
Nasir: all of the things that God gave me
Adam: for the food God gave us
Imari: my teacher
Torriona: my family
Charlie: my family and playing with cousins and my brother
Drasha: family and friends
Nathan: my dog
Doniyah: for what I have
Chris: the things that God gave us
Madison: my parents
Nilay: my family and family members
Reece: thank God for my food
Arturo: my food
Amari: for everything I have and got
Miguel: my sister
Kathryn: for the turkey
Helena: my teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
About us.. Bo and I hope that you enjoy reading about our journey through our life together. We are so blessed to have each other and can't wait for what the future holds for us. It is us and our sweet pup!