As strange as it sounds in my 30 minute commute each morning I am very thankful for radio. I listen to Bo as he amazingly completes his radio morning show: The Bo and Lauren Show. I am able to listen and laugh and leave cares and worries back at home, but this particular morning I am so thankful for 106.9 The Light. The Light is a Christian radio station that I many times listen to in the afternoon on the way home as a decompressor of the day. I was listening though in the morning and with all the stress of life God knew what I needed to hear this song today. Every verse touched my heart. I sang (scary I know), I cried, I even raised my hands in worship as I drove... God is so good and knows every worry and stress we carry and sent this song to me. The video has some neat clips from the movie Fireproof also.. Just love the song. Good Movie also!
Three in the morning,
And I'm still awake,
So I picked up a pen and a page,
And I started writing,
Just what I'd say,
If we were face to face,
I'd tell you just what you mean to me,
I'd tell you these simple truths,
Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,
Last time we spoke,
You said you were hurting,
And I felt your pain in my heart,
I want to tell you,
That I keep on praying,
Love will find you where you are,
I know cause I've already been there,
So please hear these simple truths,
Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,
From one simple life to another,
I will say,
Come find peace in the Father,
Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
Thank God for each day,
His love will find a way,
These are the words I would say

No comments:
Post a Comment